After months of anticipation, the most current and accurate wall map available for the electric power industry is now available!
Last updated February 2012, this full color, 52"x 76" wall map features:
- A comprehensive look at North American transmission lines, shaded by voltage category-- nearly 700,000 miles.
- All power plants 50 MW and above (existing AND proposed)--over 2,500 power plants.
- Plants are sized by capacity, colored by fuel type, and shown by utility or non-utility status.
- Includes Service Territories of Investor Owned Utilities.
- Provides a detailed data table of power plants, offering information such as size and operator.
- Information from the MAPSearch database; the most accurate data available.
- Lamination available.
Click here for a list of displayed operational power plants.
Click here for a list of displayed proposed power plants.
LAMINATED VERSION AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $499!