ONLINE ELECTRIC POWER TRANSMISSION AND GENERATION MAPPING & INTELLIGENCE
ENVISION POWER TRANSMISSION DATA
ENvision is an ideal platform for locating and analyzing electric power transmission infrastructure. Assets can be searched, sorted and displayed according to numerous details including: owner, operator, voltage and more!
- 45,000 miles of proposed and under construction transmission projects
- 800,000 miles of existing transmission lines
- 54,000 substations
- Regulatory regions
- And More!
Electric Power Attribute Data Includes:
- Power Plants: Plant information includes plant name, status, nameplate capacity, year installed, number of units, primary fuel, primary mover, owner, and operator.
- Transmission Lines: Thousands of miles of transmission lines in North America; includes voltage, voltage range, line type, status, owner, and operators.
- Substations: Thousands of substations; includes substation name, type, status, owner, and operator.
ENVISION ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION DATA
Whether your interest is Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear or Renewable generation-ENvision has you covered. We have critical details including: owner, operator, fuel, prime mover and output for more than 13,000 power plants.
Why Do I Need This?
- Use this information for planning, comparative analysis, project feasibility analysis and risk evaluation.
- Examine the geographic relationships among the various data components to identify new opportunities.
- Incorporate additional layers and proprietary information to increase analytical value.
- Create powerful visual presentations for project reporting.
Click the button below to learn more.