ONLINE ELECTRIC POWER TRANSMISSION AND GENERATION MAPPING & INTELLIGENCE
ENVISION POWER TRANSMISSION DATA
ENvision is an ideal platform for locating and analyzing electric power transmission infrastructure. Assets can be searched, sorted and displayed according to numerous details including: owner, operator, voltage and more.
- Transmission Lines
- Power Plants
- Regulatory Regions
- Emissions Data
- Monthly Transmission Project Report
Electric Power Attribute Data Includes:
- Transmission Lines: Thousands of miles of transmission lines in North America; includes voltage, voltage range, line type, status, owner, and operators.
- Substations: Thousands of substations; includes substation name, type, status, owner, and operator.
- Power Plants: Plant information includes plant name, status, nameplate capacity, year installed, number of units, primary fuel, primary mover, owner, and operator.
ENVISION ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION DATA
Whether your interest is Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear or Renewable generation-ENvision has you covered.
Why Do I Need This?
- Use this information for planning, comparative analysis, project feasibility analysis and risk evaluation.
- Examine the geographic relationships among the various data components to identify new opportunities.
- Incorporate additional layers and proprietary information to increase analytical value.
- Create powerful visual presentations for project reporting.
Click the button below to learn more.