ONLINE SOLAR POWER MAPPING & INTELLIGENCE
ENVISION SOLAR PRO
ENvision Solar Professional provides essential information to business and project development professionals, site selection executives, and anyone working in the Solar and Renewable Energy sector.
- Full MAPSearch Datasets (see below for details)
- Electric Transmission Lines – Coverage for the US/North America
- Substations Coverage – for US/ North America
- Power Plants – for US/ North America
- Service Territories – for US Investor Owned Utilities and Public Power entities
- Parcel Data – for over 3,000 US Counties and a 140 Million Parcels
- Wetlands data – for US
- FEMA Flood Hazard Zones – for US
- Solar Resources Basemap
- Over 20 Basemaps to choose from
Electric Power Attribute Data Includes:
- Power Plants: Plant information includes plant name, status, nameplate capacity, year installed, number of units, primary fuel, primary mover, owner, and operator.
- Transmission Lines: Thousands of miles of transmission lines in North America; includes voltage, voltage range, line type, status, owner, and operators.
- Substations: Thousands of substations; includes substation name, type, status, owner, and operator.
Why Do I Need This?
- Use this information for planning, comparative analysis, project feasibility analysis and risk evaluation.
- Examine the geographic relationships among the various data components to identify new opportunities.
- Incorporate additional layers and proprietary information to increase analytical value.
- Create powerful visual presentations for project reporting.
- New search tool simplifies solar site selection
Click the button below to learn more.